Welcome to SOCO's newly re-designed site!
Please note: If using Internet Explorer 11, you may need to use "compatibility view" for proper viewing.
Handouts & Forms
- Post-Government Employment Advice
- Post-Government Employment Advice Opinion Request (DD Form 2945)
- Seeking Employment Restrictions (Rules When You Are Looking For a New Job)
- Model Post-Government Employment Disqualification Statement
- For OSD/Pentagon Personnel Serviced Directly by the DoD Standards of Conduct Office
- For Personnel Serviced by Other Agencies and DAEOs
- Post-Government Employment Restrictions (rules affecting non-Federal employment after leaving DoD)
- Non-Senior Employees - for military personnel E-1 through O-6 and Civilian Personnel whose rate of base pay is less than 86.5% of the rate for Executive Schedule Level II (less than $164,004 in 2018).
- Senior Employees - for civilian personnel whose rate of base pay is at or above 86.5% of the rate for Executive Schedule Level II ($161,755 in 2017) and Flag and General Officers.
- Procurement Integrity Act Restrictions (Rules When You Are Looking For a New Job & Rules Affecting Your New Job After Leaving DoD)
- Reserve Officer Post-Government Employment Matrix. This quick reference table summarizes restrictions applicable to Reserve Officers in various situations.
- Summary of Emoluments Clause Restrictions. This two page memo summarizes the pitfalls associated with foreign government gifts and employment after military retirement.
- Accepting Travel in Accordance with 31 U.S.C. 1353