Political Activities (Ethics Officials)
This page has navigation links to Political Activities information for Ethics Officials
This page is intended as a reference resource for DoD ethics counselors.
Laws & Regulations
- 5 U.S.C. §§ 7321-7326, Political Activities of Federal Civilian Employees.
- 5 C.F.R. Parts 733, 734, Political Activities of Federal Employees (Part 733) (Part 734)
- DoD Authorities:
- Laws & Regulations
- Relevant DoD Guidance:
Forms & Handouts:
- Partisan Political Activity Rules for "Further Restricted" DoD Civilians (February 2018)
- Partisan Political Activity Rules for "Less Restricted" DoD Civilians (February 2018)
- Social Media and the Hatch Act (FAQs, US Office of Special Counsel, February 2018) Hatch Act QRG
- Guidance for Active Duty Military:
- Other Resources: